piss offs
I need to get anger management classes. I get angry over petty things like just now at the taxi stand.
I was there first okay. And than two nonyas come along. I flag a taxi and the woman said that she was there first so she should get the cab. And that she had places to go. At that moment, I wanted to slap her till she bled. So all I said was, Fii-iine, be that way. And! ohmigod! My brother said this : hope you get into an accident and burn in hell! Omfg! Influenced by my cousins. But really, we have the right to say that. Cos he was late and we got to the cab stand first. And it was only 958 in the morning where do two old ladies need to go to at such an ungodly hour anyway? Mebe they are like prostitutes or something. AHAHAHA! But sluts dont have impeccable english. To the karaoke bar? Or perhaps to play mahjong or what not. Sheesh.
Anyway, I have a gut feeling that the remarks in the report books are all computerized. Ahahaha
Why else would it say that I have a sociable and outgoing nature? Dude, I have recess alone. But occasionally with Sarah if Sherry's not around.
A person that can be depended on to shoulder responsibilities? Yeah. That one is true :D
Willing to work hard. Ptooi !
Communicates confidently
Ironically, somebody said that I dont think before I speak. And is rather rude. Yeap. Thats me.
Its all crap and bull please. Everyone, do not take to heart whatever is said about you in your report book. Yes yes yes.
I've deteoriated from a conduct of VERY GOOD to simply a GOOD. And from a 17 in class to a position I'd never thought of getting into.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home